Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Large Family Home on the Edge of the National Park
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
One of only a handful of Bribie Island properties that back on to the Bribie Island National Park, this large two level home is ready for its new family.
The home features 4 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus powder room, separate formal dining and lounge areas plus study. There is a well-positioned kitchen and family room opening out on to the great undercover entertaining area and large in ground pool.
- 4 generous bedrooms, 2 with excellent views over the National park.
- Bathroom with separate toilet.
- Huge master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
- Separate lounge area.
- Separate formal lounge and dining areas.
- Well laid out kitchen and family room with views to the rear garden and entertaining area
- Large 800sqm block
- Landscaped rear yard overlooking National Park
- Sparkling 65,000 litre in-ground pool
- Side access with concrete base for caravan, trailer or boat
- Double garage with remote controlled roller-doors
- Security system and screens all round
- 5Kw Solar power system
Call Tony Bristol today on 0424 707 024 to arrange a private inspection
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.