Ray White Bribie Island
BEAUTIFUL HOME IN THE 'TRADEWINDS' - BANKSIA BEACH
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Inspections are welcomed to this immaculately presented family home in the heart of the 'Tradewinds Park' at Banksia Beach. The home is set on a level, manicured block, and is just a short distance from local shops, schools, transport and the local Solander Lakes Bowling Club and also backs onto beautiful, private parkland reserve. The serenity of the rear yard, with entertaining area and pool overlooking the reserve is a special feature. Other inclusions are:
- 4 good sized bedrooms with built in robes and a spacious walk in robe to the main.
- Ensuite bathroom to the main.
- Modern kitchen and appliances.
- New bench tops to all wet areas.
- Spacious double garage with loads of storage.
- Large formal lounge area that looks straight out onto the entertaining and pool area.
Outside the home some of the outstanding features include:
- Great undercover entertaining area overlooking:
- Sparkling in ground salt water pool that includes solar heating.
- 3 kw solar power system.
- Solar hot water.
- 3000 litre rain water tank.
- Spear pump with in-ground watering system.
- Garden shade house with timer watering system.
- Additional carport at the side of the home for the trailer or boat.
- Solar roof cavity extractor fan that moves the equivalent of 11 standard 'whirlybirds' and shuts off at 24 degrees to retain warm air in cooler months.
- Foxtel dish and wiring.
- Beautiful gardens to compliment the swimming pool area.
This is just a must to put on your inspection list and will not disappoint. Call Paul Rogers today on 0425373418 for your appointment.
- Double Garage
- Overlooking Parklands
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.