Large Home in Prime Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Your unique opportunity to own this large four bedroom home located next to Col Fisher Park and a short walk to the beautiful Pumicestone Passage. This home is spacious and airy throughout offering open plan living, double brick, bedrooms with built-ins, large outdoor entertaining and much more.
Close to local shopping centre, golf course and only a stroll to the beach or fishing, why would you live anywhere else!
A rare find in one of Bribie Island's most sought after locations
- Double brick construction
- Corner block right next to Col Fisher Nature Reserve
- Covered patio with slate tiled floor
- Massive kitchen with wood panelling throughout, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
- Main bathroom with spa bath
- 2 x Large lounge/living areas with cathedral ceilings, 1 air conditioned the other with ceiling fans.
- Built in bar area for entertaining
- 4 large bedrooms all with fans and 3 with air con, 3 of the bedrooms lead out to the wrap around verandah.
- Large air conditioned main bedroom has a private courtyard, an ensuite including shower, vanity and toilet plus walk in robe
- Large 747m2 corner block is fully fenced
- Double garage with remote control
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.