Ray White Bribie Island
NEAT AS A PIN AND JUST A WALK TO THE PASSAGE
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Inspections are invited to this newly listed property located in the quiet streets of Bellara. Situated just 2 streets back from the beautiful Pumicestone passage, this home will tick all the boxes.
Excellently presented, as well as having all of the creature comforts including:
- 4 bedroom with spacious built in robes in bedrooms 1, 2, & 3. Bedroom 4 also has its own toilet and shower attached.
- Lounge and 2nd living/rumpus area
- 2 way main bathroom with access to main bedroom
- Air conditioning to main bedroom
- Huge covered outdoor entertaining area complete with all round blinds
- 1.5 kilowatt solar power means no power bills for the current owners
- Large double detached shed.
- Tank water for the beautifully maintained gardens and fruit trees.
- Fully fenced front yard.
- Great side access for the van or boat to a generous backyard.
Contact Paul Rogers on 0425 373 418 today to avoid disappointment.
852m² / 0.21 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.