Sales & Marketing Consultant
Tony has had an extensive and successful career in Sales and Marketing with an excellent track record in selling Real Estate.
Tony took up the role of Onsite Manager of the iconic Gums Anchorage Resort complex on the waterfront at Bellara in 2010. With customer service and integrity as the main focus, Tony managed to build the pofitabilty of the business, especially when Real Estate Sales were added to the business in 2012. Tony worked tirelessly to improve all aspects of the management rights business until it was sold in 2015.
Tony prides himself on his ability to quickly build a rapport with people and is always respectful and courteous to everyone he meets.
In 2018 and 2019 Tony was awarded Agent of the Year by RateMyAgent and has also been awarded as the Number 2 Sales Agent for the total number of sales on the Sunshine Coast at the Ray White Queensland Zone Awards for 2017, 2019 and 2020
Since joining the Ray White team in 2016, Tony has been involved with the sale of over 200 properties with a total value of over $100,000,000
As a property and business owner, Tony has become a well respected member of the Bribie Island community and looks forward to working with property owners wishing to sell their properties by introducing them to those looking to make Bribie Island their new home.
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2020 - Top 10 Sales People : Number of Sales - No. 4
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2019 - $1 million in settled commission in their Ray White career
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 2
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 3
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - $250,000 in settled commission in their Ray White career
- 2017 - Top 10 Sales People : Number of Sales - No. 2 And 1 earlier award